Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hot Katrina Kaif Upcoming Next Film Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara News 2010



Katrina Kaif Upcoming Next Movies 2010:-

Tees Maar Khan,Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara

Latest Katrina Kaif News 2010:-

(1) Katrina Kaif sprains her neck during the shooting of Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara. She is once again unwell.

As per Latest Katrina Kaif Interviews, she said that, “she has been working out in the gym more than what was required and as a result she ended up spraining her neck resulting in a stiff neck.”

(2) Hottest Katrina Kaif has decided she will not sport a bikini or flaunt her assets in any way in her forthcoming films, as she prefers to be known for her acting skills than her body.

As per Latest Katrina Kaif Comments, she said that, “There is no scene in Dostana 2 where I will be shedding my clothes or wearing a bikini. I’m not looking at showing skin in any of my movies.I’m very happy with the mix that I have. It all helps me mature as an actor and I’m not going to let opportunities to refine myself go by.”

(3) As per Latest Bollywood Samachar, Director Prakash Jha was missing Hot Katrina Kaif and said that he couldn’t dream of celebrating the success of the film without Bollywood Hottest Actress Katrina Kaif. He tried postponing the party but when finally it was impossible for her to come they celebrated without her.

1 comment: