Saturday, June 26, 2010

Katrina Kaif itching for mushy love on screen


"It was so funny when I first met Katrina Kaif for the shoot of RAAJNEETI.

We were on location in Bhopal and I was introduced to her by Prakash Jha as her screen dad. She took one look at me and thought that Prakash ji is joking with her and asked him so. When Prakash ji re-confirmed that I indeed, am her father in the film, she told that he has got her the most handsome and good looking father compared to all her previous films so far," laughs Ravi Kemmu who is playing her conniving politically inclined industrialist father in the successful film RAAJNEETI.

Ravi feels that this can also be attributed to the fact that he is a Kashmiri and even Katrina too, is half Kashmiri. What did Ravi reply? "I told her that a pretty girl deserved a good father. And when I asked if she had visited Kashmir, she gave a sad No."

Ravi Kemmu, father of Kunal Khemu, had acted in the famous serial 'Gul Gulshan Gulfam' and then this former prot�g� of Shyam Benegal shifted to direction with serials like Dollar Bahu, Mausam and Suhana Safar.

1 comment: